Friday, June 30, 2017

three times weekly, holy cow

so, I went and started a vlog on youtube a couple weeks ago. (on my birthday, actually)
It's nothing exciting or monumental, but, hey, it's there. So, if you're interested - most of the videos are pretty short, so there's not a huge time investment - check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFbSuOsNfz_XFSMvw1_MPDA

I put up new content Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.

Things I've discovered since doing this:

I *really* dislike my voice. And appearance.
I've got ideas for recurring ideas/themes; putting them into practice is way different than just having the ideas, though.
I do this 'blink' thing quite a bit. I've become aware of it, and I can often feel myself doing it when I talk to people in real life, and I hate it. It's irritating. I've also become hyperaware of how I sound when I'm talking to people; not a fan of that, either.
The videos with my kids are the best ones, I think.


No comments: