Friday, December 11, 2015

penultimate 2015

weird to think that this year is, for the most part, over.

And even weirder to think that, yet again, I don't really have much to blog about on my chosen day. Planning ain't a key strength, apparently.

Anyway. Last Friday I got a load of toad, which was super entertaining. Today, Steph and Irina are going. (Harper is in the Rainbow Company, a youth theater group, and the play that they are putting on last weekend and this is "A Year With Frog and Toad". Las Friday I took Silas and Saren to see it - Irina and Steph were both under the weather and had to stay home, but are going to view it onight.)
Right now, I'm going to play a Mario Maker level that ASilas made for me, then watch Terminator :Typo.
Good times.
I'dtype more, but the laptop I'm on is not

No comments: