Thursday, October 24, 2002

Adventures of Ultra Tired P@!!
So, when I tried to log onto my blog just now, I typed in my WD password.
Also, while driving home from buying water and milk a few moments back, I realized I was Ultra Tired P@, and then I spent about 3/4ths of a mile (or, roughly 2 minutes) trying to figure out a funny/witty/stupid/clever acronym for UTOPIA using "ultra", "tired" and "P@". I gave up.

What else has Ultra Tired P@ done?

Hmm.

Oh! We went to a Halloween carnival today. The girls had a good time. Harper even won the "prettiest" costume in her age bracket. (2 and under)
Of course, Steph wrote about all this in her blog, so I won't repeat it here. Also, I'm ultra-tired.
Heh. Reminds me (vaguely) of that Orange...movie. What was the name? Pettycoat Orange? No. It was Operation Oran...a Clockwork Orange!! Yay for brain! cells!
Why'd it remind me of that? Oh! The ol' 'ultra-violence'. Great term.
Um, except that violence is not a good thing, really. Or, it is, it's just not something to aspire toward.

The past two nights to help Saren fall asleep, I've been reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer aloud to her. It hasnt' helped either night, but she seems to want it. (She did, after all, ask for me to read it to er tonight.)

Erm.

Laundry tomorrow. Plus, work again. It seems slo far away. Normally, I'd be just getting home around now. Time is weird. And fleeting.

No comments: