Or maybe not. Perhaps my brain knows what's best, and the whole forgetting is what I should embrace. All too often, we don't listen.
What the hell....
Oh, guess what! A few days ago, when I made the suggestion that blogger's emailed comments would be better if they told you what post they came from - WELL NOW THEY DO!
We finally went to the library, and I checked out:
- Stephen King's It, which is a re-read for me (Steph recently re-read The Stand, and it got me all reKingivized)
- The Alien Years by Robert Silverberg. Aliens invade the earth, and without communicating to us at all, knock us down a few pegs. Could be really great, or could be crap. I'll keep you informed.
- Let It Be...Naked by the Beatles. Can't go wrong with Lennon, McCartney, Harrison and Starr. =)
- David Bowie's Reality. I've not heard the new stuff from Mr. Bowie, but I'm hoping it's good.
- Whale Rider, because it's a movie I wanted to see.
Then we went to Dairy Queen. Mmmm. Ice cream.
The other day, I 'fixed' the television, so even without the rabbit ears, we can actually see most of the channels again. "Man's ability to use tools!!!"
Work again tomorrow. [sigh] But at least it's payday. [sigh]....I mean Yay! (and sigh)
Bettie- the 23rd and 24th votes were from Vegas. [wink]
I guess that's it. I feel like there's something vitally important to be blogging about, but I can't quite put my fingers on it. Hmm.